You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
| Tiếng việt
Message from Ambassador
Notice from the Embassy
Consular Fees and Charges
CONSULAR CHARGE AND FEE TARIFF
Visas and Consular Services
apply visa in person or mail
Loose leaf visa
News from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Senior Leaders Activity News
Minister, Deputy Prime Minister Activities News
Ministry Leaders Activity News
The milestone in Bilateral relations
The agreements signed
Chính sách của Việt Nam
Quy định của nước sở tại đối với người nước ngoài
Tạp chí Quê hương
Announcement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam on 14 March 2020 relating to the Covid-19
On 14 March 2020, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam made the following announcement:
1. People who come from or have visited or transited via Covid-19 affected areas shall regularly check with their airlines for updated regulations, and carry all documents as required, particularly their medical certificates (if any).
2. From 16 March 2020, Viet Nam requires that:
- All Vietnamese and foreign nationals in Viet Nam shall wear face masks at crowded public places, including supermarkets, airport terminals, train stations, coach stations and public transport vehicles.
- All passengers on domestic and international flights to and from Viet Nam shall wear face masks throughout the flight and during their stay at the airport terminals.
Viet Nam has informed this decision to all diplomatic missions, consular offices and representative offices of international organizations in Viet Nam.
3. On 13 March 2020, the Vietnamese Government decided to: (i) temporarily suspend entry of foreign nationals who come from or have visited or transited via the Schengen countries and the UK within 14 days preceding their expected entry into Viet Nam for the purposes of tourism, visiting relatives, studying or other personal purposes; (ii) suspend visa upon arrival for all foreign nationals, regardless of their country and territory of origin.
The above decisions will be effective for 30 days from 12:00 (noon) 15 March 2020, and not be applicable to entrants visiting Viet Nam for diplomatic or official purposes.
Foreign entrants, who are experts, business managers, highly skilled workers will be subject to medical screening upon their arrival and additional preventive measures at their places of residence and work in accordance with the regulations./.
Covid-19 in Viet Nam: Updates on Entry Regulations(Monday, May 23, 2022)
Embassy Closure in Observance of Viet Nam's Reunification Day and Labor Day Holidays in 2022(Friday, April 29, 2022)
Embassy Closure in Observance of Viet Nam's Hung Kings Commemoration Day(Saturday, April 9, 2022)
Embassy Closure in Observance of Viet Nam's Lunar New Year Holidays(Saturday, January 29, 2022)
Embassy Closure in Observance of Viet Nam National Independence Day(Wednesday, September 1, 2021)
Embassy's closure announcement in observance of Lunar New Year 2021(Tuesday, February 9, 2021)
Important notice of change to schedule of the Consular Division of the Embassy(Monday, March 23, 2020)
Announcement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam on 17 March 2020 relating to the Covid-19 (Wednesday, March 18, 2020)
Announcement of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam on 14 March 2020 relating to the Covid-19 (Tuesday, March 17, 2020)
Update on Viet Nam's immigration policy during Covid-19(Saturday, March 14, 2020)
Copyright by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Viet Nam
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in the Kingdom of Denmark
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
Telephone: +45 39 18 39 32
Fax: + 45 39 18 41 71
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com