The documents need to be legalized in order to use them in Vietnam.
I. Applications should have:
1. Application for legalization of documents (download doc, pdf) or cover letter states what you need to do for your documents;
2. Request documents must be notarized public and authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark or Iceland before sending to the Embassy for legalization;
3. Make one photocopy of original for the Embassy record;
4. Fees: in DKK cash or bank transfer
5. If you wish to receive your document(s) sent back to your mailing address by mail: 01 prepaid self-addressed return envelope. To ensure safe delivery of your application package and visa, it is recommended that you use certified mail service with tracking number to check on delivery status. The Embassy shall not be responsible for any loss of documents due to insecure and uncertified mailing service. In case there is no prepaid return envelope included, you could pay for the additional mailing service.
II. Processing Time:
• Regular processing requires 2 – 3 working days.
• Rush service requires 1 working days.
III. For more information, please contact the Consular Office of the Embassy:
- Business hours: 9:30 A.M – 12:30 from Monday through Friday. The Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and during Viet Nam and Denmark holidays.
- Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup.
- Telephone: +45 39 18 39 32
- Email: email@example.com